20 Oct 2010

acqua you can't drink

Acqua Di Gioia by Giorgio Armani from Transparence Consulting on Vimeo.


Somewhere I read that Giorgio Armani was inspired by his hometown or favourite italian island to create this new perfume. Wouldn't the model have her mouth open all the time, there'd be a possibility that the video looks natural. But commercials always have to be atractive and what's more attractive than a sexy woman with her mouth open? Perfect lips, perfect teeth… beautiful face. Too perfect… But the perfume smells good I really like it but I already have too many perfumes. I think I have 4 or 5?? Six actually would sound better, wouldn't it? I shouldn't… there are things I'd like to have more like my soon ariving iPhone!!!

2 comments:

  1. lucky you with an iphone! i have 3 perfumes xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely ad. i havent smell the perfume yet. lovely blog too by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's be honest here.