12 Dec 2010

Door 12 of my online Adventskalender

I finally saw the Lanvin for H&M collection yesterday! I don't like that it's so expensive but what do you expect… It's LANVIN! In the store I went almost every dress was still there ( at least it seemed so cause there were a lot of dresses…). I don't think people here like the collection. I even heard a woman say those dresses were the ugliest thing she had ever seen.
Lucky me.
If noone buys those dresses hopefully they are going to put them on sale! And maybe it won't cost 200€ anymore but rather 100€. Or if I'm the most luckiest person in the world: less.
Please god let every body hate the collection and not buy it! PLEASE!!
I want to buy myself this next dress. You probably feel like a princess in this dress. Net week I'll have to go again to H&M and try it on. Yesterday I couldn't… I had to disappear before friend could ask me to stay and start an embarrassing conversation because she thinks I don't really like her… complicated life I know.
One of the most beautiful dresses of the collection

In real life this dress actually doesn't look that good

This dress is live much brighter than in the pictures you have to know

This coat not only looks in the picture fantastic

Pinky…


All I want for christmas is that god lets H&M put this dresses on sale! Okay that's not all… I finally know what I want! More on the next post now I have to go ice skating!
Only 12 more days…

We wish you a merry christmas, we wish you a merry christmas, we wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year!
Good tidings we bring to you and your kin.
We wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year!

3 comments:

  1. thank you for the comment darling if you want to we can follow each other??? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooooooooow you blog is amzing i love it i am now following your fab blof thanks for commenting on my blog thanx for the tip :)

    hope you follow back

    http://whatismakeuptoday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Let's be honest here.