13 Sept 2010

:-(

I'm back home! If you call home a wet, grey and lovely town! No I'm not talking about London if that's what you think but Munich turned out to be an almost perfect copy. We just have to work a bit on the Towerbridge, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, London.... just a few things but we're working on it. Anyway if I ever finish reading the thousends of posts of my favourite blogs I'll start writing about New York fashion week. Of course all the other bloggers have already started but I just got back from Spain and tomorrow I've got to get up early to take the subway to get to school and all this really SUCKS!
Better I just write a short summery:
Right now I'm really depressed cause of school and that's why I'll write everything what I should write today tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be honest here.